need two investigators in Washington DC for tomorrow Reagan airport

  • Glad4JC@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2010
      Please advise fees and do you accept pay pal. Client will pay by pay pal.

      I need two investigators to follow two subjects at Delta airlines to Hertz
      gold, directly to vehicle no counter and to hotel. Need video of all and
      to know what hotel and room they are staying in and video of them entering
      room and hotel. Please advise asap credentials and fee by phone and cc by
      email. Please call so I can get this set up for payment with client by
      today.

      Gladys Brierley
      ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
      PO Box 872