Marijuana growth expert

  • Arkansas Investigations - Michael J. West
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2010
      I need to find someone that could testify and provide investigative
      guidance regarding growth cycles of marijuana. I have a client who was
      out of the area (documented) for a period and upon his return found a
      search warrant had been served on his property. Seized were varying
      quantities of marijuana, most in small pots. Our contention is that the
      weed (1) either was too mature for that short a period, (2) that it
      would have had to been managed during that period and required a 'human
      touch', or (3) clarify questions about the case. All circumstances
      considered this appears to have been the product of a pressured
      informant. Please contact by email initially at arkinv@....
      --

      __
      From the desk of

      <http://www.Arkansas-Investigations.com>*Earn CLE Credits in YOUR OFFICE!*
      We offer General credits and ETHICS credits. Click here to learn more.
      <http://www.arkansas-investigations.com/services_legal_cle.html>

      Sign Up for Our FREE Newsletter
      <http://www.Arkansas-Investigations.com>Sign Up for Our Free
      E-Newsletter
      <http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001Vb7ChI2QdfBn4a2HWRzEtA==http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001Vb7ChI2QdfBn4a2HWRzEtA==>

      GET THE ANSWERS YOU NEED?
      "Our motto is "We Find Answers®"
      and that's exactly what we do! <http://www.Arkansas-Investigations.com>

      Arkansas Investigatins <http://www.Arkansas-Investigations.com>
      www.arkansas-investigations.com <http://www.arkansas-investigations.com>

      501-605-0360 (24 hour) or 501-372-2202
      400 West Capitol Ave, Ste 1700, Little Rock, AR 72201

      *Criminal Defense, Asset Searches, Surveillance, Child Custody,
      Background Investigations, Skiptrace, Legal Investigation,
      ** Insurance Interviews, Worker's Comp, Fraud, Marital Investigations,
      Corporate Intelligence, Business Investigations and Training.*

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email message
      and any attachment(s) is the property of Arkansas Investigations and may
      be protected by state and federal laws governing disclosure of private
      information. It is intended solely for the use of the entity to who this
      email is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
      hereby notified that reading, copying, or distribution of this
      transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. The Sender has not waived any
      applicable privilege by sending the accompanying transmission. If you
      have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by
      return and delete the message and attachments(s) from your system. This
      e-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
      U.S.C. 2510 - 2521 and is legally privileged.