Re: [infoguys-list] detective 2000

  • kent conwell
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2000
      thanks, ron,

      i write western fiction. you can find them at amazon, barnes and noble,
      etc... i'm trying to break into mystery. my neophyte dectective is
      learning the business. (as I) i have many hyperlinks similar to 2000, many
      of which i have learned from this group. i was simply curious, but you've
      answered my question, and i do appreciate it.

      kent conwell