RE: [infoguys-list] detective 2000

  • Lankford, Darice
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 2:10 PM
      Please take me off your list. Thank you.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8 5:14 AM
        thanks, ron,

        i write western fiction. you can find them at amazon, barnes and noble,
        etc... i'm trying to break into mystery. my neophyte dectective is
        learning the business. (as I) i have many hyperlinks similar to 2000, many
        of which i have learned from this group. i was simply curious, but you've
        answered my question, and i do appreciate it.

        kent conwell