Help with a case

  • ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 12:01 PM
      Greetings Colleagues,

      I have a case where the client states that the spouse lied about financial reports during divorce proceedings, apparently the spouse took out money from the Missouri State Employees' Retirement System, just before the divorce was final and lied to the court about that money.

      Is there a way to determine if in-fact the spouse indeed withdrew retirement funds from the Missouri State Employee's fund?

      Respectfully,

      John Ecklund
      Private Detective
      ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
      P.O. Box 6882
      LEE'S SUMMIT, MO 64064
      Direct:816-509-3836
      Fax:816-503-9827

      Web: http://www.EcklundAndAssociates.com

      Email: investigations@...

      Member: NAISACI

      The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.