Re: [infoguys-list] Tijuana Mexico to Hawthrone Surveillance

  • Rolingsmi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2010
      We can help our rates are 75.00 and hour in TJ and 50.00 per hour in US.
      Mileage is .55 per mile.
      Thanks!
      Ron

      Lic. Ron Oling, JD

      SMI-LATAM, S.A.
      25906 Hootananny, San Antonio, Texas 78260
      Grecia,Heredia, Costa Rica
      (210) 669-9810
      fax 1-866-832-4759
      _www.investigationsatmexico.com_ (http://www.investigationsatmexico.com/)
      _www.costaricapi.com_ (http://www.costaricapi.com/)

      In a message dated 4/12/2010 6:57:49 P.M. Central America Standard T,
      email@... writes:

      Group,

      I am still looking for quotes for a surveillance job starting in Tijuana,
      BC. We need operatives to start at a warehouse in TJ and follow trucks to
      the LA area. This may take a couple of weeks to accomplish. We are working
      for a US company. The company in TJ is also a US company that might be
      violating the Buy American Act. Please email if you can handle along with
      your hourly rates, mileage and etc.

      I am only looking for operatives who can handle this surveillance and their
      rates at this point. Please email only.

      Kind Regards,

      Justin D. Hodson, CPI

      Director of Surveillance

      Gailey Associates Inc.

      Office: 714-622-1900

      Fax: 714-622-1919

      Cell: (714) 448-9767

      P.O. Box 5277
      Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277

      E-mail: JHodson@...

      Vice President - California Association of Licensed Investigators
      <http://www.cali-pi.org/>

      Chair - Unlicensed Activities Committee, C.A.L.I.

      California P.I. License 23796

      Registered Process Server #2364

      http://www.InvestigatorForYou.com <http://www.investigatorforyou.com/>

      International Investigations

      Surveillance Experts

      Computer Forensic Experts

      Service of Legal Process

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be
      privileged.
      It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named
      recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please
      permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard
      copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
      telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for
      any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use,
      distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
      reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.

      P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary