Qualified Auditors Needed for Nationwide Assignments

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2010
      Signal Auditing, Inc., is now hiring auditors to work the April 10,
      2010, UFC®112 Invincible event. This MMA match offers double the
      opportunity as the event will be telecast live at 1:00 PM EST Live with
      a replay at 10:00 PM EST. Contact SAI today to find out why we are
      "Leading The Industry In The Fight Against Signal Piracy.™"

      Saturday, April 10, 2010

      UFC®112

      1pm EST Live on PPV

      10pm EST Replay on PPV

      ANDERSON SILVA v. DEMIAN MAIA

      BJ PENN v. FRANKIE EDGAR

      Visit our website www.signalauditing.com <http://www.signalauditing.com>
      , to see our list of events and contact us today to become a part of our
      professional organization.

      Steven Levine, COO

      Signal Auditing, Inc.

      Toll Free: 1-87SIGNALHITS