Re: [FAPILIST] A month in the UAE -- The Massage

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      Hi Al,

      If Jimmie will print it, wait til you read the part about the "massage."

      While staying as a VIP guest of the Sheikh in his hotel, something went
      wrong with my left leg. My thigh turned red, got hot, swelled so much I
      could hardly get it in my pants leg, and hurt so bad it was a real bit%^ to
      walk. I have no idea what caused that - maybe one of those toxic darts they
      shoot out of umbrellas!

      When it got so bad I couldn't get around, Peter Zander, the Sheik's
      representative, sent over "Queen Ria," a little Thai Boxer from the Philippines
      that they have on staff. I had met her before. When they told me she was a
      Thai Boxer, I quipped something about her "beating me up" to which she
      responded "I don't hit the helpless."

      That struck me as hysterical, especially the completely inscrutable look
      on her face when she said it. In retrospect, I note that she did not say,
      "I don't hurt the helpless."

      Queen Ria, and a chaperone (who took the picture) showed up at my room at
      midnight offering me a "massage." You have to know how Sharjah is - for an
      unmarried couple to get caught alone in a hotel room would be most
      definitely not cool. Things being things, and being the cynical, suspicious
      skeptic that I am, I had my own thoughts about this massage offer.

      The Sheikh and his people had expressed significant interest in the fact
      that my wife is Pentecostal - a very conservative Christian segment that
      does not believe in wearing makeup, jewelry, pants, etc. I pictured this
      "gesture" as an effort to test my faith a bit - I had, after all, been away
      from home three weeks, and Queen Ria is quite cute.

      Therefore, in an effort to get this started off on the right foot, or left
      leg as it were, I asked the chaperone to take this picture "for my wife."
      Guys with bad thoughts on the brain don't generally talk much about the

      I should have got a close up of Queen Ria's hands. They are pretty
      scarred up from beating on palm trees. Once this pic was taken, she jumped right
      in on my leg - immediately sinking titanium talons right down to the bone.
      I can tell you with some authority that there is nothing particularly
      erotic about having the simultaneous urge to scream and puke!

      "I will not let her make me cry, I will not let her make me cry, I will
      not . . ."

      It's a curious thing about torture - the better they are at it, the slower
      time flies. This adorable little star pupil of the International Bring
      the Pain Institute made the clock on my wall stand stock still. When she
      finally gave up trying to kill me with her bare hands, I didn't even make an
      effort to see them to the door.

      Lying on sweat soaked sheets, I either went immediately to sleep or passed
      out - I am not clear which. My last clear thought had something to do
      with amputation . . . in the morning, one leg looked just like the other, and
      I could have jumped rope pain free.

      Go figure.

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 304-1640 F
      (239) 641-6782 C

      In a message dated 3/31/2010 10:28:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      AlFarrPI@... writes:

      Bill .... 'Sure does sound like an adventurous assignment that bore some
      fruit. Congratulations on completing it and returning with your hide
      intact. I look forward to reading the article.
      Al Farr

      A. L. Farr & Associates
      Legal Investigators
      2442 NW Market St. #238
      Seattle, Wa 98107

      Phone: 206-361-1498

      Web: www.Find-em.com
      "Best Service By Farr"

      Member: Special Agents Assoc., Chicago
      Member: Florida Assn. of Private Investigators
      Member: USAPI
      Past Pres., Pacific NW Assn. of Investigators, Seattle