AGGRESSIVE CIVIL ATTORNEY NEEDED - SONOMA COUNTY CASE

  • CW Sellers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
      Fellow Colleagues,

      I have a client who is in need of a aggressive civil attorney to review a
      case in Sonoma County, California. This will be a direct referral. The
      client prefers an attorney outside of Sonoma County who is willing to work
      inside Sonoma County on the case. The case is a wrongful death case and the
      Client has already a PI retained for case support.

      Please respond by e-mail only.

      Thank you,

      C. W. Sellers
      Owner/Manager of Investigations