ISPLA Board Member Recognized with Life Time Achievement Award

  • Peter Psarouthakis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2010
      PRESS RELEASE

      ISPLA Board Member Recognized with Life Time Achievement Award

      On March 27, 2010 at the 27th annual Intellenet Conference held in New
      Orleans, LA, James P. Carino, Jr. became the seventh recipient of the Julius
      "Buddy" Bombet Lifetime
      Achievement Award. Investigative & Security Professionals for Legislative
      Action (ISPLA) congratulates Mr. Carino for a lifetime of service and
      volunteerism to our profession. Mr. Carino is a founder and Executive
      Director of Intellenet. He is also a founder and board member of ISPLA.

      Presenting the award to Mr. Carino was Mr. John Lajoie, award committee
      chairman. Upon presenting the award Mr. Lajoie stated, "The Julius 'Buddy'
      Bombet Lifetime Achievement Award is the most prestigious award within our
      profession for service, dedication, and benevolent and philanthropic
      efforts. It honors and celebrates your lifetime of immense achievement. An
      achievement only enjoyed by fellow recipients who have also touched our
      lives in much the same way. And so isn't it fitting that a man who voted in
      1999 to create this award is now going to receive it. Fellow visionary
      Benjamin Franklin once said 'Well done is better than well said.' It's a
      concept that is simple to understand, yet difficult to execute. Mr. James
      Carino- your lifetime actions embody, nurture, and enhance this
      philosophical doctrine and for that, we are eternally grateful."

      Previous recipients of this prestigious award include two ISPLA members,
      Buddy Bombet and Bruce Hulme. Other recipients are Kitty Hailey, Eddie
      McClain, Jack Reed, and Philip White.

      ISPLA Executive Committee-www.ispla.org