Birmingham, AL

  • Rob O'Neill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2010
      Group,

      I am in need of a referral for an investigator in Birmingham, AL, to make
      contact with a witness ASAP. If you can recommend someone or if this is
      your usual area of service please respond via email only to rroneill@...
      for more info.

      Thanks!

      Rob O'Neill

      Advanced Research Group, Inc.

      (630) 938-4716 Office

      (630) 768-6561 Mobile

      (630) 982-0692 Fax

      rroneill@... Email

      Florida License A2900189

      Illinois License 117.001361

      Indiana License PI20900496

      Wisconsin License 16695-062

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
      This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the
      use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the
      intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing
      strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail
      please destroy this message immediately.