Unsubscribe

  • FRED ROMONOWSKI
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 5 6:11 AM
    • MICHELE MCGARRAUGH
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 10 2:03 PM
      • Leif
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 7, 2003
          To unsubscribe use the address listed below (send an e-mail to the
          address I have marked for you) This will make the infoguy list email
          go away for ever. OR alteratively send me an email leif@...
          With your information and I will remove you.
          Sorry to see you go :(
          leif

          Post message: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
          Subscribe: infoguys-list-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        • Raven
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 17, 2004
            Dear List:

            In accordance with the rules of the list and the web site I will unsubscribe
            myself from the list. I have no need of the unprofesisonal activies by
            subscribers who are not investigators. It was my belief that this was a
            list for professional investigators and until now has been such.

            For those of you who remain on the list I wish you well. May you have a
            joyous and Merry Christmas in the spirit for which Christmas is intended and
            may you have a prosperous and Happy New Year.

            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclination,
            or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and
            evidence." --John Adams

            Edwin C. Hodges
            Peregrine International
            Arlington, TX
            Texas Lic. A 11626

            ---

          • MessageINaBottle
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 17, 2004
              Oh c'mon, Ed, dont go. I am sorry for offending you, I dont want you to leave.

              Raven <Pegasus3@...> wrote:
[...]

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              ~Martha

              "I am sick and tired of being sick and tired".

              ~ Fannie Lou Hamer 1917-1977

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 18, 2004
                I have no desire to read mail that should be instance message
                to each and every one of you.

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 18, 2004
                  Dear Moderator

                  In the past week this list has degenerated into something resembling a
                  teen chat room, so I am now unsubscribing.

                  Please drop me a line if it reverts to being a professional PI forum.

                  Regards

                  Andy Grudko (British), DPM, Grad IS (South Africa)
                  MIS/Grudko Associates, Est. 1981. PSIRA reg. No. 8642
                  www.grudko.com , agrudko@...
                  Pretoria HO (+27 12) 244 0255 - 244 0256 (Fax) Branches:
                  Sandton (+27 11) 465 9673 - 465 1487 (Fax)
                  Johannesburg (+27 11) 781 7206 - 781 7207(Fax)
                  Mid Rand (+27 11) 318 1451 - 318 6846(Fax)
                  Cellular (+27) 82 778 6355 - ICQ 146498943
                  SACI(Pres) SASA, IPA, WAD, CALI, UKPIN, IWWA.
                  "When you need it done right - first time"

                  ---

                • Dave Buchholzer
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 18, 2004
                    Ditto for our agency.

                    David Buchholzer

                    D.L.B. & Associates Investigations

                    148 Barberry Drive

                    Berea, OH 44017

                    PH (440) 260-7567

                    FAX (440) 260-7568

                    dlbcando@...

                    www.dlb-invest.com

                    _____

                    In the past week this list has degenerated into something resembling a
                    teen chat room, so I am now unsubscribing.

                    Please drop me a line if it reverts to being a professional PI forum.

                    Regards

                    Andy Grudko (British), DPM, Grad IS (South Africa)
                    MIS/Grudko Associates, Est. 1981. PSIRA reg. No. 8642
                    www.grudko.com , agrudko@...
                    Pretoria HO (+27 12) 244 0255 - 244 0256 (Fax) Branches:
                    Sandton (+27 11) 465 9673 - 465 1487 (Fax)
                    Johannesburg (+27 11) 781 7206 - 781 7207(Fax)
                    Mid Rand (+27 11) 318 1451 - 318 6846(Fax)
                    Cellular (+27) 82 778 6355 - ICQ 146498943
                    SACI(Pres) SASA, IPA, WAD, CALI, UKPIN, IWWA.
                    "When you need it done right - first time"

                    ---

                    e@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>
                    To unsubscribe, send a message to <a
                    cribe@yahoogroups.com</a><br/>

                    Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

                    <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1295vs3a4/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
                    oups/S=1705059354:HM/EXP=1103451690/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http:/compa
                    nion.yahoo.com> click here

                    :HM/A=2128215/rand=841484446>

                    _____

                    Yahoo! Groups Links

                  • lookoutquacks
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 18, 2004
                      What the hell is WRONG with you people? Refer to Post Number 7103
                      for specific instructions on how to unsubscribe. All you big babies
                      seem to think that its ok for you to get yourselves in here, but
                      everyone else should take responsibility for getting you OUT.

                      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Buchholzer"

                      subject=Unsubscribe>