Re: [infoguys-list] Tijuana, B.C. Mexico Investigator

  • Rolingsmi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2010
      We can assist you in TJ.
      Thanks!
      Ron

      Lic. Ron Oling, JD

      SMI-LATAM, S.A.
      25906 Hootananny, San Antonio, Texas 78260
      Grecia,Heredia, Costa Rica
      (210) 669-9810
      fax 1-866-832-4759
      _www.investigationsatmexico.com_ (http://www.investigationsatmexico.com/)
      _www.costaricapi.com_ (http://www.costaricapi.com/)

      In a message dated 3/24/2010 5:46:25 P.M. Central America Standard T,
      email@... writes:

      Greetings,

      Our firm is looking for a subcontractor that works in the Tijuana area. We
      are in need of an investigator that is willing to work with our firm in the
      Tijuana area. This may require surveillance on trucks going from TJ to the
      Los Angeles area. It may also require limited contact with Spanish speaking
      only workers.

      Please EMAIL ONLY, with you contact information, sub-rates, and any
      additional information.

      Kind Regards,

      Justin D. Hodson, CPI

      Director of Surveillance

      Gailey Associates Inc.

      Office: 714-622-1900

      Fax: 714-622-1919

      Cell: (714) 448-9767

      P.O. Box 5277
      Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277

      E-mail: JHodson@...

      Vice President - California Association of Licensed Investigators
      <http://www.cali-pi.org/>

      Chair - Unlicensed Activities Committee, C.A.L.I.

      California P.I. License 23796

      Registered Process Server #2364

      http://www.InvestigatorForYou.com <http://www.investigatorforyou.com/>

      International Investigations

      Surveillance Experts

      Computer Forensic Experts

      Service of Legal Process

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be
      privileged.
      It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named
      recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please
      permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard
      copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
      telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for
      any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use,
      distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
      reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.

      P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary