Fort Lauderdale, Florida Surveillance - Tuesday, March 30, 2010

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2010
      Dear List Members:

      I need an experienced surveillance person for an FMLA matter on Tuesday,
      March 30, 2010 in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area. It could possibly be 2
      days. Please contact me privately at dean@... with rates and
      availability.

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...

      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC

      Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      IAPI - Past President

      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net

      PISPWV - Secretary

      Web: www.pispwv.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies

      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@...>
      info@... Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com