E-Verify for Immigration Status Verification

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2010
      Does anyone have E-Verify Account set-up already? I have an "A" card number
      that I need to verify whether it is current and who their sponsor is or if
      anyone as a contact that will actually check and verify this information.
      Telling me to "Contact ICE or INS" doesn't give me a contact.

      Thanks.

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...

      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC

      Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      IAPI - Past President

      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net

      PISPWV - Secretary

      Web: www.pispwv.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies

      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@...>
      info@... Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com