The cop

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2010
      $20 donated to Alzheimers for each opinion. As always your opinions are greatly appreciated.
      Please feel free to forward this to friends. they can email their thoughts directly to me at jurydoctor@...

      Joe Blow s is a 29-year old, openly gay, Jewish deputy with the county Sheriff’s Office. He is accused in eight separate crimes with various degrees of sexual misconduct against Mexican and Salvadorean males, each of whom is an illegal alien.

      Before his arrest and suspension without pay from the sherriff's office (SO) on August 29, 2008, Deputy Blow was a decorated police officer who patrolled the City of Oak Park on the night shift and who was cited as "Employee of the Year" for the Oak Park District for 2007. Deputy Blow was also designated by the Sheriff as his representative at all gay-sponsored events.

      The eight complainants have alleged that Deputy Blow stopped them while they were either on foot, riding a bicycle, or in a vehicle, asked for identification, were subjected to a thorough patdown (taking special care around the groin area). They further allege that the deputy reached into their pants to grab their penises, in some instances pull down their pants exposing their penises, and on two occasions performing oral sex on the individuals.

      All these events allegedly took place on the street outside or in the passenger side, back seat of the marked squad car.
      Later it was discovered that one of the complainants who claims to have been raped had called Deputy Blow from his cell phone at least 10 times while he supposedly was raped.

      All complainants and witnesses know each other directly(most live in the same apartment complex which freely rents to illegals) or from a third party who recruited them for the lead detective. The deputy’s police cruiser was inspected for forensic evidence, but the SO lab has confirmed that there is no DNA, fingerprints, fiber match or any other corroborative evidence.

      The State has arranged for each complainant and witness to be issued a "U Visa," which is issued by U.S. Immigration to an illegal alien who is a victim of or witness to an enumerated crime (sexual battery is on the list), so long as the prosecutor confirms that they are cooperating with the investigation. Once the case is completed, the illegal alien can then apply for a green card.

[...]

      Were they raped?
      Is Deputy blow guilty?
      What are your feelings about the immigration issue?.
      what is important, not important in the above facts?

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2010
        Were they raped? Probably not and there is no physical evidence which
        should be readily available to support their allegations.

        Is Deputy blow guilty? probably not.

        What are your feelings about the immigration issue?. It disgusts me.
        There is no doubt in my mind that these complainants who are all know to one
        another conspired with each other to 1) nail a gay person; 2) file a action to
        become immediately eligible for a U-VISA followed by a green card

        what is important, not important in the above facts? - What is important
        is the fact that the prosecutor's office is so gullible, dumb, naive, and
        stupid to allow this country to be so abused as well as a decorated officer.

        AND, anyone who knows me knows that I am no LEO supporter !!!!! I just go
        by the evidence as presented.

        If what you presented is truly all they have, the prosecutor should be
        disbarred for sheer stupidity !!!!!!!

        Later I will tell you how I really feel.

        ________________________

        thank a military veteran

      • John David Baroski
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2010
          This whole setup smells like a scam designed to get green cards and possibly monetary awards for these illegal aliens. If it were up to me I would issue each of them a “Hey U, no Visa” and charge them with violating U.S. immigration law. After all, if they wouldn’t have broken the law and come here illegally nothing like what they claim in their stories could have happened to them in the first place. Keep them in jail while the investigation is being done, then either add conspiracy and whatever concomitant charges are deemed applicable or send them back where they came from so they can be free to ignore our laws again.

          As for Green Cards, never for illegals. What does a policy of giving Green Cards to these criminals say to all of the people waiting to come here legally? It’s time for the government to start protecting our borders instead of the criminals that walk across them.

          John

          Untitled-1

          John David Baroski, P.I.

          Baroski & Associates, Inc.

          A 2300244

          Phone/ Fax 954.721.1815

          <http://www.baroski.com/> Baroski.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20, 2010
            My thoughts and answers to your questions in no particular order:

            Without knowing the definition of "rape" in this jurisdiction, I'd have to say first I'm a little shocked that rape is even an issue here. At most, I would think the prosecutor would charge Deputy Blow with something along the lines of official oppression or one of a variety of sexual misconduct charges that don't arise to the level of rape. Without worrying about the legal definitions, I see no rape here. I have some rather serious issues with the complainants' accusations.

            First, I have to say that, from a personal and legal perspective, the fact that the accusers are all illegal doesn't play into the situation for me. However, what does play to me is that the promise of the opportunity to apply for a green card is a great motivation. Without that motivation, would they still have brought the charges and cooperated? It's a bit of a catch 22, though, because the Latino/Hispanic culture places a big emphasis on machismo, and the idea of being "violated" by another male is particularly taboo in that culture. I would have to wonder if their cultural mores would outweigh their desire to become a US resident and/or citizen.

            Secondly, I would have to say that I don't believe the crimes ever occurred. There is no corroborating evidence, and, even though we have been corrupted by CSI like TV shows, there should be something to corroborate the accusations. The fact that there are multiple "victims" would tend to add credence to the charges if the accusers were not all from the same area with so many common traits. Each of the accusers has an ulterior motive, in the form of the visa, that fosters their spirit of cooperation and could easily lead to contrived accusations and charges. In addition, the multiple phone calls from one of the accusers to the deputy seem, at least on the surface, extremely odd. I'm not exactly sure what reason an accuser would have of trying to contact their assailant in a case such as this, and, to me, it makes the accuser's story even less credible.

            Also, to me, the deputy's religion and sexual preference are immaterial. As most areas with high Hispanic/Latino illegal populations seem to be in the Southern United States, I think the reference to his being gay and Jewish could very easily be seen as an attempt to make him into "one of them" as opposed to "one of us" with us being the predominantly religious (Christian), straight, white majority of the social structure in the south. I also would say that, to me, the fact that Deputy Blow is the representative at "gay sponsored" events is also irrelevant. Again, I think that serves to separate him from the "moral majority" for lack of a better term, and I think it further serves to emphasize a point that, to me at least, is irrelevant to the case.