Fwd: HIGH ALERT FOR ALL MINUTEMAN....Back to the Border on March 26th....unti...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2010
      ____________________________________
      From: info@...
      To: suesarkis@...
      Sent: 3/16/2010 7:22:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
      Subj: HIGH ALERT FOR ALL MINUTEMAN....Back to the Border on March
      26th....until US

      United Patriots of America
      There was no UPA report this past Sunday.

      The following e-mail was forwarded to the UPA.

      ____________________________________

      Excerpt from the e-mail

      The Minuteman Civil Defense Corps of Arizona is calling on all volunteers
      as we return to the southern border with Mexico, en mass, beginning Friday
      afternoon March 26 and lasting until our Congress deploys the U.S military
      to our borders to defend the United States of America.

      For 8 long years we Minutemen played nice; yet for the past 8-years we
      firmly expressed our opinions and desires for the border to be secured- but
      this muster will be completely different -President Obama and John McCain
      have left us no choice -this March we return to the border locked, loaded and
      ready to stop each and every individual we encounter along the frontier
      that is now more dangerous than the frontier of Afghanistan.

      ____________________________________

      From: Minuteman Civil Defense Corps <_cmcarmenmercer1@..._
      (mailto:cmcarmenmercer1@...) >
      Subject: HIGH ALERT FOR ALL MINUTEMAN
      To: <undisclosed>
      Date: Monday, March 15, 2010, 10:22 PM

      Message from
      Minuteman Civil Defense Corps
      President Carmen Mercer

      Freedom is never Free!
      URGENT ALERT TO ALL MINUTEMAN

      Obama cuts border security funding and freezes hiring of new Border
      Patrol.

      The Minutemen are returning to the border - LOCKED AND LOADED to say YOU
      ARE WRONG OBAMA- AMERICA COMES FIRST!

      Secretary of Homeland Defense Janet Napolitano thinks border security is a
      waste of time and a politically sensitive issue.

      The Minutemen are returning to the border - LOCKED AND LOADED because we
      think Napolitano is an unqualified buffoon who risks the lives of American
      citizens every day she is the head of DHS.

      John McCain told Chris Simcox in 2004 that he thought American citizens
      watching the border would pose a greater risk than the drug cartels.

      The Minutemen are returning to the border - LOCKED AND LOADED and ready to
      stop each and every person they encounter because John McCain is
      responsible for every death of an American citizen at the hands of illegal alien
      criminals and the drug cartels.

      The Minuteman Civil Defense Corps of Arizona is calling on all volunteers
      as we return to the southern border with Mexico, en mass, beginning Friday
      afternoon March 26 and lasting until our Congress deploys the U.S military
      to our borders to defend the United States of America.

      On the 8th anniversary of Chris Simcox' historic Tea Party protest on the
      border which began in Cochise County, Arizona, this muster will be a
      defining moment for our nation.

      President Obama in legion with John McCain, Lindsey Graham and most of the
      rest of our impotent and incompetent federal government have continued to
      exhibit as much contempt for our Constitution, rule of law and ordered
      society as the illegal aliens, drug dealers and Human smugglers who violate our
      sacred borders 24/7/365.

      Chris Simcox said it first in 2002, enough is enough!

      For 8 long years we Minutemen played nice; yet for the past 8-years we
      firmly expressed our opinions and desires for the border to be secured- but
      this muster will be completely different -President Obama and John McCain
      have left us no choice -this March we return to the border locked, loaded and
      ready to stop each and every individual we encounter along the frontier
      that is now more dangerous than the frontier of Afghanistan.

      This operation will not be for the faint of heart.

      MCDC volunteers will work under an entirely different SOP; we will
      approach our duty as citizens as we should - we have a zero tolerance for any and
      all violations of our border and we will forcefully engage, detain, and
      defend our lives and country from the criminals who trample over our culture
      and laws.

      Long arms will be allowed and frankly, encouraged. From the surveillance
      videos we have gathered in the field over the past six months it is more
      than evident the violators of our borders seem to have been given carte blanc
      permission to willfully violate our public safety. This time we will not be
      tempered by political correctness; every single individual we encounter
      WILL BE apprehended by Border Patrol with our help - even those who dare
      enter our country armed will be stopped and challenged. Political correctness
      is a fad of the past.. This is for the survival of this great Republic!

      Basic SOP changes will be as follows.

      You are strongly recommended to bring a long arm - you will be permitted
      to carry long arms at all times on post as per Arizona State law. Thousands
      of individuals violate our borders 24/7 with the consent of President
      Barack Hussein Obama, Janet Napolitano and John McCain - you are strongly
      encouraged to exercise your rights and duty as an American citizen to carry a
      long arm and if challenged use it to defend the United States of America -
      something Obama, Napolitano and McCain refuse to do.

      Other specifics to the SOP will be emailed to card -carrying MCDC
      volunteers who respond to our call to arms.

      MCDC volunteers please contact

      _cmcarmenmercer1@..._ (mailto:cmcarmenmercer1@...)
      .

      We will be completely self reliant during this mission. Please prepare for
      a marathon and bring as much equipment and supplies as you can carry - you
      will need it.
      We will support volunteers with equipment and help with food and water.
      We also have a generous supply of hats and shirts that are available for
      fund raising to support this massive operation.
      Please help us send a strong message to the cowards in charge of our
      nation's security.
      We are ready to defend our nation - are you?

      In Liberty

      Carmen Mercer
      President of Minuteman Civil Defense Corps.
      Minuteman Civil Defense Corps | P.O. Box 1016 | Tombstone | AZ | 85638

      We respect your privacy. If you would like to _o p t o u t_
      (http://unitedpatriotsofamerica.com/includes/optout.asp?mailID=02e96401-c57f-4fae-9370-26a
      a62baa1ce) of this e-mail list _go to this link._
      (http://unitedpatriotsofamerica.com/includes/optout.asp?mailID=02e96401-c57f-4fae-9370-26aa62baa1ce)

      This e-mail is being sent to you from United Patriots of America, LLC.
      P.O. Box 1038, Linden, NJ 07036