Re: [PI-Info] Harrasing emails HANDLED Thanks!

  • ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2010
      Thanks everyone, this has been handled to my satisfaction.... Thanks to all who reponded!

      John Ecklund
      Private Detective
      ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
      P.O. Box 6882
      LEE'S SUMMIT, MO 64064
      Direct:816-509-3836
      Fax:816-503-9827

      Web: http://www.EcklundAndAssociates.com

      Email: investigations@...

      Member: NAIS ACI

      The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.