Virtual business cards

  • WR
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2010
      A good idea is to include your virtual business card in your emails to
      clients and prospective clients. Below is mine which I developed in a
      minute at eBusinessCard.net. You can leave out the thumbnail photo if
      you wish. The card is free. Can also use in Yahoo forum postings
      (click on "Rich Text Editor").
      Washington Research Assoc's 1250 Connecticut Ave., Nw
      Washington DC 20036
      e-MedicalTrace.com <e-MedicalTrace.com>
      Joseph Ryan
      Manager Ph: (202) 408-7025