Let's have fun !!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2010
      Dear Colleagues -

      Since this person appears to NOT have a license it would be in our best
      interest if each and every one of us were to call the toll free number and
      leave a message asking for his license number. I have no problem with
      leaving my phone number since I'm certain he is not going to return my call.

      If you google his phone number you will see that he advertises in every
      major city in southern CA.

      Spread the word so that many, many, many people will call this pipsqueak
      !!!! For that matter, call often.

      The below was located at -

      http://ocweekly.backpage.com/BizOpps/1-private-investigators-1-san-gabriel-v
      alley-investigation-18774295561-los-angeles/9157369

      1 *PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS* 1 *SAN GABRIEL VALLEY* / *Investigation* /
      1.877.429.5561 / Los Angeles /
      posted: February 25, 2010, 09:12 PM

      ____________________________________
      Reply: _click here_
      (http://ocweekly.backpage.com/BizOpps/classifieds/Reply?oid=9157369)

      Are you looking for a Private Investigator in **SAN GABRIEL VALLEY*** ? ██

      ✔ Investigation services in San Gabriel Valley, California since 1997

      ******(TOLL FREE CALL)*******

      ► ► ► 1-877-429-5561 ◄ ◄ ◄

      Hello,

      My name is Bob a San Gabriel Valley Licensed Private Investigator.

      I have 13 year experience in San Gabriel Valley conducting investigations.

      Many large PI firms will hire me when their in- house investigators can’t
      complete the assignment.

      Those PI firms charge about $ 80 - $100 an hour for an investigators time.

      Being a sole proprietor private investigator with no overhead I only
      charge my clients $ 40 an hour.

      Well it looks like you found yourself a deal by directly going to the
      source and eliminating the middleman!

      If you are curious and want more information don't hesitate and contact me
      (Bob) at the below phone number.

      At the rates I charge I become very in demand so be patient if you don't
      get through on the first attempt - just redial and I will speak to you.

      Toll free: 1 – 8 7 7 – 4 2 9 – 5 5 6 1

      ~OTHER SERVICES I PROVIDE~

      • Processes Service

      • Attorney Services

      • Harassment & Stalkers

      • Undercover Operations

      • GPS Tracking – (Rentals & Sales)

      • Restaurant, Bar, & Club Investigations

      • Workers Compensation Insurance Surveillance

      • Insurance Claims, Sub Rosa, AOE/COE,(Workers Compensation)

      • BUG SWEEPS, Hidden Spy Cameras - Wired & Wireless - (Sales)