This Sat. 3/13: Pacquiao v. Clottey: Last Chance to get on Board!

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2010
      ATTENTION: LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS/DETECTIVES

      "THE EVENT": PACQUIAO v. CLOTTEY

      Is this

      SATURDAY, MARCH 13TH (9PM PST/6PM EST)

      Our firm is continuing to reinforce its North American network of
      licensed private investigative agencies to conduct surveillance of this
      outstanding televised sports telecast.

      - Top-Dollar paid for your investigative services.

      - Never a Contract/Log Sheet /"Certification".

      - All means of transmission (cable, satellite, streaming) will qualify.

      - This is a covert surveillance; no contact with
      offenders is required.

      Experienced/interested investigative professionals please contact our
      firm immediately. Legal Lists and Pirate Leads will be sent to all
      participating agencies tomorrow.

      Jackie Cortez, Director of Investigations

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      First Library Square
      1114 Fremont Avenue
      South Pasadena, CA 91030-3227

      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (626) 799-9797

      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795

      TPRLA@...

      Professional Member in Good Standing:

      -UNITED STATES ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS (USAPI)

      -PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS OF CALIFORNIA (PICA)

      -CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED INVESTIGATORS, INC. (CALI)

      "Proudly Serving the Closed-Circuit Industry Since 1994"