This Sat. 3/13: Pacquiao v. Clottey: Last Chance to get on Board!
- ATTENTION: LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS/DETECTIVES
"THE EVENT": PACQUIAO v. CLOTTEY
SATURDAY, MARCH 13TH (9PM PST/6PM EST)
Our firm is continuing to reinforce its North American network of
licensed private investigative agencies to conduct surveillance of this
outstanding televised sports telecast.
- Top-Dollar paid for your investigative services.
- Never a Contract/Log Sheet /"Certification".
- All means of transmission (cable, satellite, streaming) will qualify.
- This is a covert surveillance; no contact with
offenders is required.
Experienced/interested investigative professionals please contact our
firm immediately. Legal Lists and Pirate Leads will be sent to all
participating agencies tomorrow.
Jackie Cortez, Director of Investigations
Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
First Library Square
1114 Fremont Avenue
South Pasadena, CA 91030-3227
Phone: (800) 590-5511; (626) 799-9797
Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795
Professional Member in Good Standing:
-UNITED STATES ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS (USAPI)
-PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS OF CALIFORNIA (PICA)
-CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED INVESTIGATORS, INC. (CALI)
"Proudly Serving the Closed-Circuit Industry Since 1994"
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]