How to create a case file number

  • infoquesti
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2010
      We've just posted a new how-to article called "How to Create a Case File Number." If you're new to the profession or you're looking for a more logical case numbering system, have a look at www.thecasefile.com/articles.htm. The article is free to download and share with colleagues.

      Hope this helps.

      Paul Purcell
      InfoQuest
      www.thecasefile.com
      (Your source for free PI management and marketing articles)