Knobnoster MO. 65336 please disregard

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 9:50 AM
      Please disregard this post. I mistakenly miss took our client's address
      for the subject's. In other words, the Post asks for help in the incorrect
      state. DUH. I apologize for the inconvenience.

      Best regards,
      Gil

      DISREGARD

      We would like to work with a colleague for a three evening surveillance in
      Knobnoster MO. 65336. Please contact me off list if you are interested.

      Gil Whitlock