[infoguys-list] Re: kak

  • kent conwell
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2000
      thanks, laura.
      kent
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Laura Wallace <wadinv@...>
      To: infoguys-list@egroups.com <infoguys-list@egroups.com>
      Date: Friday, March 31, 2000 6:16 PM
      Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: kak

      You seem clean to the Kak Worm. Do not re-start your computer till you know you are perfectly clean. You must go to Symantec.com and enquire about the Wscript.KakWorm and it will give you directions on cleaning your system. if you restart your computer you are stuck with it forever. You can control it, but this one apparently will shut off Windows on the first of the month at 5 pm. Sucks...But I believe that if you control it you won't have the problem. Check out the sight.
      Laura Wallace
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2000
        you're welcome