broken bones

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2 6:10 AM
      The truck driver broke the rules of the road and the rules of the company, the plaintiff broke the rules of the law. I find her 80% negligent and the truckdriver 20% negligent.

      Even if, as she says, she did not see the truck making a U turn, surely she should have seen his headlights and they would not have been straight ahead if he was already turning at a 45 degree angle.

      By the way, what color was this truck?