Need the assistance of a NJ Attorney willing to work pro-bono for a disabled vet

  • Hunter One
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      The issue is civil and primarily administrative in nature. Please contact me
      off list for specifics.

      This information will not be given to a PI or anyone to whom confidentiality
      does not apply

      Very respectfully,

      Jesse Watson, KSTI, LPD

      Licensed Private Detective

      Columbia, MO: Expires 30SEP2010

      White Horse Investigations and

      14033 Highway NN, Eldridge MO. 65463

      Office: (417) 426-5249
      Mobile: (417) 664-3091

      <http://whitehorse.evilsecrets.net> http://whitehorse.evilsecrets.net

      <mailto:whitehorse@...> whitehorse@...

      The Association of Christian Investigators
      The Association of Intelligence Professionals
      International Association of counter terrorism and security professionals.
      (IACSP)
      Infragard
      Hunter-Net

      *Disabled Veteran owned and operated