Belgium - Court Records

  • Orange County Private Investigator
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      Greetings,

      PLEASE EMAIL ONLY

      I need to find an investigator in Belgium who can retrieve copies of a tax fraud criminal records from the courts.

      Please email me if possible with rates and turnaround time.

      Kind Regards,
      Justin D. Hodson, CPI
      Director of Surveillance
      Gailey Associates Inc.
      Office: 714-622-1900
      Fax: 714-622-1919
      Cell: (714) 448-9767
      P.O. Box 5277
      Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277
      E-mail: JHodson@...

      Vice President - California Association of Licensed Investigators
      Chair - Unlicensed Activities Committee, C.A.L.I.

      California P.I. License 23796
      Registered Process Server #2364

      http://www.InvestigatorForYou.com
      International Investigations
      Surveillance Experts
      Computer Forensic Experts
      Service of Legal Process

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be privileged. It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this communication in error, please permanently delete it from your inbox or destroy all electronic and hard copies of this email, and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone. Do not disclose its contents to any other person, use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use, distribution, disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.
      ƒÀ Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary