Education Degree Verification

  • CW Sellers
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2010
      Colleagues,

      I have the task in an in depth back ground for a .com corporation to verify
      the education credentials of a very high power executive type. If there a
      provider that provides this type of information pay or free? Please respond
      privately to cwsellers@....

      Thank you all in advance as I know I will receive many responses because of
      the quality and resources of this group.

      Have a great weekend,

      C. W. Sellers
      Owner/Manager of Investigations

      The Sellers Investigative Group

      "Truth Revealed by Professionals"

      CA PI 25415

      Direct: (209) 568-8744

      Field Fax (209) 523-5350

      Email: cwsellers@...

      PO Box 5

      Ceres, California 95307-0005

      Visit us NOW!

      www.TSIGUSA.com <http://www.tsigusa.com/>

    • Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2010
        M. Ettisch-Enchelmaier, B.A., MSc., Geschäftsführung, President, CEO
        Ettisch-Enchelmaier GmbH, since 1972, HR# AG Ludwigshafen HRB 31454 GR
        Bodelschwinghstr. 9/67246 Dirmstein/Germany, VAT/Steuer# DE 148418921
        Tel. (+49 6238)989 098, Fax. (+49 6238)989099 + (+49 6238)1313
        Author of a PI book: http://www.pimall.com/nais/successfulpi.html
        http://ettisch.euro-detectives.org ISBN: 1-891247-59-X

        Hi!

        We have been doing such jobs REALLY GLOBALLY for American colleagues,
        also pre-employment task since 38 years.

        Sincerely,
        Ettisch-Enchelmaier, President, CEO, B.A., MSc.
        Education Degree Verification
        Posted by: "CW Sellers" cwsellers@...
        investigator209@...