[infoguys-list] Re: kak

  • Laura Wallace
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2000
      You seem clean to the Kak Worm. Do not re-start your computer till you know you are perfectly clean. You must go to Symantec.com and enquire about the Wscript.KakWorm and it will give you directions on cleaning your system. if you restart your computer you are stuck with it forever. You can control it, but this one apparently will shut off Windows on the first of the month at 5 pm. Sucks...But I believe that if you control it you won't have the problem. Check out the sight.
      Laura Wallace
      i read your group regularly although i am not a pi.  i finally ended up with 'kak', which i promptly cleaned off the computer.  i must have picked it up around 3/29-30.   my question is, what will a worm do?  obviously, my question indicates my lack of computer sophistication, but i would appreciate someone providing the information.

      thanks,

      kent conwell

      eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
    • kent conwell