Assignment - UFC 110 - February 20, 2010

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2010
      Now is the time to contact Signal Auditing to work its complete event
      calendar, beginning with UFC© 110 (Ultimate Fighting Championships)
      on Saturday, February 20, 2010.

      Signal Auditing and its team of auditors will be working all PPV events
      by means of ALL Cable, Satellite, Online Streaming and Telco providers.

      We pride ourselves in approaching this business with professionalism and
      strong visual evidence.

      We are retained by the Premier Satellite and Pay-Per-View distributors
      in the telecommunications sector.

      Contact us now to work various events, including but not limited to
      UFC© HBO® PPV Boxing, Premium Sports PPV Soccer, NCAA© Mega
      March Madness, and NFL Sunday Ticket™

      SIGNAL AUDITING EVENT CALENDAR

      FEBRUARY 2010

      Saturday, February 20, 2010

      UFC©110

      10pm EST Live on PPV

      MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA v. CAIN VELASQUEZ

      MARCH 2010

      Saturday, March 13, 2010

      HBO PPV Boxing

      9pm EST Live on HBOPPV

      MANNY PACQUIAO v. JOSHUA CLOTTEY

      Thursday, March 18 thru Sunday, March 21, 2010

      NCAA© Mega March Madness College Basketball Tournament

      Begins at 12:00pm EST Live on March 18, 2010

      Saturday, March 27, 2010

      UFC©111

      10pm EST Live on PPV

      GEORGES ST-PIERRE v. DAN HARDY