New Guy!

  • metproserv
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2010
      Good afternoon!
      Im new to the group and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Todd, and
      I have a background in surveillance, investigations, and the laws that
      apply to such. Im not here to give legal advice, but I can assist with
      any questions you have regarding the same, as I have done extensive
      consulting for small and medium-sized businesses here in Michigan.
      I also operate a company..Metro Process Service. Currently we are
      serving SE Michigan and the Detroit Metro area. If you need someone
      served, or legal documents delivered, please feel free to contact us on
      the web at www.metproserv.com <http://www.metproserv.com> and we'll be
      happy to help you.
      Otherwise, I look forward to engaging and stimulating conversation with
      regard to all things legal!
      T. Madurski