[infoguys-list] Kansas Private Detective Association Meeting

  • John Gonzales III
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2000
      Upcoming Meeting for KPDA.  We hope you can make this one.  April 21, 2000 at 11 a.m. at the Broadview Hotel, Wichita, KS.  Guest Speaker, Karen Wittman, Asst. A.G., Ks. Dept. of Human Resources Fraud & Abuse Unit.  "Worker's Comp Fraud and The Private Investigator".
      Hope to see you all there.
      1-800-386-2113 or 316-722-1609 for R.S.V.P.
      PLEASE CALL!
    • randrews
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30, 2000
        The same worm has just been sent over the list, again.
        Please remove me from this list.
        Russ Andrews
      • Laura Wallace
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 31, 2000
          So, why didn't you clean your machine before informing everyone else.
          The same worm has just been sent over the list, again.
          Please remove me from this list.
          Russ Andrews

          eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
        • Laura Wallace
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 31, 2000
            Mr. Juan Gonzales III, You are passing around a worm. Please do not e-mail anyone else until you clean your machine. It is passable by just sending an e-mail and doesn't require an attachment. If you don't believe me...Go to Start, Programs and Then Click on Start up, you will see Kak there....That is the worm. You must go to Symantec.com and inquire about the wskak worm there. I am too exhausted to give all directions again. I have for 3 weeks everyday instructed how to delete the worm and for people who didn't take it seriously, you are ticking us off.
            CLEAN YOUR MACHINE>
            Upcoming Meeting for KPDA.  We hope you can make this one.  April 21, 2000 at 11 a.m. at the Broadview Hotel, Wichita, KS.  Guest Speaker, Karen Wittman, Asst. A.G., Ks. Dept. of Human Resources Fraud & Abuse Unit.  "Worker's Comp Fraud and The Private Investigator".
            Hope to see you all there.
            1-800-386-2113 or 316-722-1609 for R.S.V.P.
            PLEASE CALL!

            Automatic, Safe, Reliable Backups and Restores
            eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
          • NATASHABURGESS@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 31, 2000
              Sorry i dont understand this worm thing can someone please explain
            • kent conwell
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1, 2000
                when you find out, tell me. kent