Re: [infoguys-list] Question for the group

  • Gary Krisulevicz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2010
      I have done all the normal and customary searches you can do, I am finding nothing specific - my question was not intended to have anyone do the work for me - I am perfectly capable of that - I was looking for "Any info - insights - opinions or experiences" of other professionals that may or may not have had dealings with the company. Maybe stories heard, relatives complaining, news articles for their area.....

      Things off the beaten path that may develop into a new lead or avenue for me.  I've got hundreds of pages of blogs. No names and no specific info other than "I was ripped off" type claims. None of that is any good for what we do, anyone can log in anonymously and say anything - I wouldn't use any of it. I apologize if my request was too general.
      Gary L. Krisulevicz
      Bartlet Agency, LLC
      NJ Lic#7979 / Va Lic#99209497
      www.bartletagency.com