RE: [infoguys-list] Text Message Retention

  • Hunter One
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2010
      I don't know about the carrier but the deleted text messages can be
      recovered from the phone whether it's SIM or CDMA.

      Very respectfully,

      Jesse Watson

      Licensed Private Detective

      Columbia, MO: Expires 30SEP2010

      White Horse Investigations and

      14033 Highway NN, Eldridge MO. 65463

      Office: (417) 426-5249
      Mobile: (417) 664-3091

      <http://whitehorse.evilsecrets.net> http://whitehorse.evilsecrets.net

      <mailto:whitehorse@...> whitehorse@...

      The Association of Christian Investigators
      The Association of Intelligence Professionals
      International Association of counter terrorism and security professionals.
      (IACSP)
      Infragard
      Hunter-Net

      *Disabled Veteran owned and operated