More politics - delete key again

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2010
      How many of you are aware of the Bilderberger's ??? I've been following
      them for years and I can assure you that their newest member will be BHO as
      he is being led by George Soros and other anti-American "new world order"
      folks. Someday you will learn about the contract he recently signed in
      Copenhagen and what he has committed America to and you will cry. Although I
      won't be here as I have health issues, I can assure you that there will soon
      be a movement for a world monetary unit. That, in and of itself, will kill
      the American dream. This is definitely a bipartisan matter.

      _http://www.jeremiahproject.com/newworldorder/nworder04.html

      _ (http://www.jeremiahproject.com/newworldorder/nworder04.html)

      (http://www.jeremiahproject.com/newworldorder/nworder04.html)

      thank a military veteran