Re: This might help some

  • RickyG
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2010

      > Asylum Makes Grammar Fun -- Tips for the Grammatically Challenged
      > The English language is a tricky devil to wrap your head around sometimes.
      > It's a hard language to learn for non-native speakers, and it has more
      > irregularities than an old-folks home. With that in mind, we're here to help
      > by giving you a handy guide for those nagging issues and confusing rules (or
      > exceptions) that arise from time to time to help make sure you're using
      > your language correctly.

      A little humor here.. Some of you may know that I have a support team that helps me with my cases, and I consider them to be some of the most bright and brilliant people that I have ever known. If I do anything right or well on any of the cases that I work; it is usually because of them and not me. I try to always remember that if my company does anything well, it is because of my support team. They work hard and deserve the credit if my company gets any positive recognition.

      One of the people on my support team is a fellow named Herbert, some of you might know who he is, or may have at least seen some of his work. Herbert also edits all of my reports that are going to be viewed by attorney and court personnel.

      Well, Herbert is from the U.K., and when he was doing his green card interview, one of the questions that the examiner asked him was "Do you speak English". Herbert's response was "probably better than you do"... LOL.

      I thought that was pretty funny.

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110