why I am boycotting McDonalds

  • Gladys Brierley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010
      http://j-walkblog.com/index.php?/weblog/comments/mcthreat/

      Imagine this happening to a young woman using the first two initials of her name. As an Irish woman especially I am appalled that McDonalds would think they can own the Mc in many of our Irish Names. Not to mention, that they are coming against a young woman who was trying raise money for Special Olympics. I have called McDonalds and instead of registering my complaint nicely the person started arguing with me. If you feel the same way please pass this along if not please don't bombard my emails, just delete the message.

      Gladys Brierley
      Accurate Investigations
      PO Box 872
      Newton, MS 39345
      601-480-3181
      www.accurateinvestigation.com

      Member of NAIS, ACI, MPIA, APIA, NLLI, FAPI
      Public Relations Officer MPIA
      Regional Director NLLI