Advanced Info Gathering

  • BILLH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010
      Group...

      I have put together a recording on How to
      Gather Information Like a Pro. It will give you the Do's and
      Don'ts, and Attitude/Rejection come backs, that will work 99%
      of the time. It will show how to set "Honey Pot" traps for your
      Traplines, that also work everytime. I also have Scripts
      for Sale as well. The Recording is 45 min long.

      The regular price is $150.oo for 15 Scripts
      $100.oo for 45m Recording
      (Package SALE price is $150.oo for Both). Also I have past CIS
      Webinar Recordings for sale. Please contact me for more
      info on pricing.

      I would also like to Remind everyone to be looking
      For my CIS Webinars, that will cover topics of interest to
      everyone in Our industry

      If you would like to Order this Recording, and/or
      the Scripts, please Call 253 862 3037 for Payment
      Directions, or more info.

      Bill...

      Bill Hearn
      253 862 3037