Free forms and free articles

  • InfoQuestI@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2010
      We just added our new "Form of the Quarter" which is a free download, and
      which in this case is the "Witness Acknowledgement Form," a page from our
      "Witness Information" section.

      We also want to remind our friends that we have several articles available
      for free download, the latest of which is "Marketing for the PI Agency."

      Go to _www.thecasefile.com_ (http://www.thecasefile.com) and visit both
      the "Samples" page and the "Articles" page.

      Paul Purcell
      InfoQuest
      770-577-7046
      _www.thecasefile.com_ (http://www.thecasefile.com)