PS

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2010
      In a message dated 1/11/2010 7:32:32 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      Jurydoctor@... writes:

      If you respond your name will be put in the hat for this month's drawing
      for 100 coupons.

      What drawing ???? Just curious.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2012
        Yahoogroups also duplicates all of the inserted links.

        Sue

        In a message dated 10/22/2012 3:57:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        suesarkis@... writes:

        Dear Colleagues -

        I would have expected by now, after all of these years, that you folks
        would all know how to handle LINKS in yahoogroups. I would have expected
        that
        most members of this group would be able to determine what is and is not a
        working link and how to correct same if broken.

        To vote for the Sellers Group, you need to copy and paste all three lines
        to the end of the word vote. Yahoogroups has never linked a lengthy URL as
        it only hypertexts on the first line and most URL's are longer than just
        one line.

        This is going to break up again but you can actually look at the link and
        determine what it is and where it is going. Remember, you must not only
        copy and paste it but you also have to make sure there are no hash marks
        that
        stay inserted when you do attempt to paste it.

        __http://grantcontest.fedex.com/fedex-small-business-grant-voting/microsite/
        g_
        (http://grantcontest.fedex.com/fedex-small-business-grant-voting/microsite/g)
        allery/507877a10fac061275011bf3?cmp=EMC-1000968-2-1-200-1110000-US-US-EN-GRA
        NTCONTEST000&ACXRID=1223199618&link=vote_

        _www.sarkispi.com_ (_http://www.sarkispi.com/_ (http://www.sarkispi.com/) )