POLITICAL - delete if not interested - The ONE Man Who Can Stop Obamacare

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2010
      Folks:

      There is only one way to defeat the current National Healthcare WELFARE
      reform facing this nation. There is a Special Election in Massachusetts to
      fill the seat of the late Senator Ted Kennedy. It has been rumored that
      this is an easy win for the liberal Democrat candidate, Massachusetts Attorney
      General Martha Coakley. However, new polls out this week showed the race
      has narrowed to a 9-point margin! Election Day is just 11 days away!

      The question remains as to whether Scott Brown can pull off a Massachusetts
      miracle. Doing so will require the Republican nominee to climb a very
      steep hill in the final days of the race, but the fact that it appears that
      Coakley's lead is now in the single digits warrants moving the race from
      "Solid Democratic" to "Lean Democratic" according to news sources.

      From my personal knowledge of Martha Coakley from watching her through the
      years, she is a wishy-washy, flip-flopping do nothing person. She is
      spineless. She is a fair weathered person. We cannot afford to have such a
      person in D.C. at this most critical time in our national history.

      Although I believe it would be political suicide for Barack Hussein Obama
      to fly to MA on her behalf, there is no doubt in my mind that we will be
      seeing Bill Clinton there next week. He will pull out all plugs.

      We cannot vote in MA but we sure as heck can have some input. This is the
      most important election I believe in my entire lifetime. I just
      contributed quite generously. I hope others might consider following suit.

      _https://www.icontribute.us/scottbrown/initiative/redmassgroup_
      (https://www.icontribute.us/scottbrown/initiative/redmassgroup)

      Have a wonderful weekend !!!!