Database Trade out

  • BILLH
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010
      Group...

      I am in need of some database searchs done. I will
      Trade either scripts or Training Recordings for your DB
      Reports. Please Contact me off-list at 253 862 3037 asap...

      Bill...

      Bill Hearn
      253 862 3037
    • Barbara Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2010
        Hi Bill,
        What kind of databases searches are you needing?  I have a account with IRB and SkipMax....if, you need or want anything from those databases let me know.
         Barbara "Barbie" Williams
        Advanced Investigations, LLC
        Tremont, MS (Tupelo, MS)
        662-401-3798