Indiana Utilities

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      Dear List Members:

      I am attempting to establish residency in Indiana on a decedent. I am
      interested in developing utilities that may have been listed in the
      decedent's name to include date established and a means to show proof from
      the utility. Please contact me off list at dean@.... No
      telephone calls please.

      Thanking everyone in advance for their anticipated responses.

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      ( 877.754.8295| 7 800.377.8772 | * dean@...

      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC

      Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      IAPI - Board Member

      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net

      PISPWV - Secretary

      Web: www.pispwv.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies

      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@...>
      info@... Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com