No, this is not a joke

  • S.R.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010
      Dear Colleagues:

      I know that the teasing is going to be merciless (offlist, please),
      but I'm going to post this anyway...

      Wired Magazine, for reasons that I can't even imagine, has included
      me in their "Sexy Geeks of 2009" contest (see: http://
      reddit.wired.com/sexy_geeks_2009/?offset=100).

      As soon as you stop laughing - that's OK, I laughed, too, when I saw
      it - I'd appreciate it if you'd go to the page and vote for me. (They
      put me in the contest, so I might as well try to win.)

      Hint: you should click on the GREEN arrow next to my name.

      Thanks, probably <G>,

      Steven.

      (Steven Rambam, Director.)
      (for: Pallorium, Inc.)

      direct email: rambam@..., pallorium@...

      THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS FOR NEWSGROUP ACTIVITY ONLY.
      PRIVATE MESSAGES SENT TO THIS ADDRESS ARE AUTOMATICALLY DISCARDED BY
      THE MAILSERVER.

      Pallorium, Inc.
      P.O. Box 155 - Midwood Station
      Brooklyn, New York 11230 USA

      Telephone: (001) 212-969-0286
      FAX: (001) 212-858-5720

      ____________

      Electronic Mail: pallorium@...
      (OR) pallorium@...

      ____________

      WEB: http://www.pallorium.com
      ____________

      * Licensed Investigators * Database Services *

      * U.S.A. Affiliates in New York, Texas, Louisiana and California *

      * IIN * WAD * WIN * NAIS * ION * AIIP * NCISS * BOMP * COIN *
      * ASIS * ACFE * IOA * INTELNET * ALDONYS * TALI * SPI *

      ____________

      Join the "INVESTIGATIONS" group at: www.peoplefinder.net/newsgroup.html
      A private, secure and noncompetitive group for investigative
      professionals.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2010
        Steven -

        I just voted but you should give a better link. This is how I got there -
        _http://bit.ly/53xiqV_ (http://bit.ly/53xiqV)

        Good luck as the numbers for some are very high. Two of my favorite
        television characters, one from NCIS and the other from Criminal Minds are
        nominees also. Casting a vote for you is definitely LOYALTY !!!

        LOL

        Sue

        In a message dated 1/5/2010 4:08:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
        newsgroups@... writes:

        Dear Colleagues:

        I know that the teasing is going to be merciless (offlist, please),
        but I'm going to post this anyway...

        Wired Magazine, for reasons that I can't even imagine, has included
        me in their "Sexy Geeks of 2009" contest (see: http://
        reddit.wired.reddit.wireddit.wirereddit.wiredr

        direct email: _rambam@..._ (mailto:rambam@...) ,
        _pallorium@..._ (mailto:pallorium@...)

        Electronic Mail: _pallorium@..._ (mailto:pallorium@...)
        (OR) _pallorium@palloriumpall_ (mailto:pallorium@...)