recommendations for background checks

  • spyzilla
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
      Hello,

      Can anyone recommend a company to do criminal background checks?

      Thanks

      Leif Krang

      Spyville.com Spy Cameras and Security Equipment.
      Order Online Or Call Toll Free 1-866-Spyville (866-779-8455)
      Sales and Information Sales@...
      10:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST
      This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the person, persons, or organization to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete this message from your system. The contents expressed in this message are the authors own and may not reflect the views and opinions of Spyville.com
    • kevin joyce
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
        I can recommend my company :)
        Let me know.
        Thanks,
         Kevin Joyce
        Ocean Associates Security Investigative Services, Inc.
        960 Route 6 #177
        Mahopac, NY 10541 (Putnam County)
        845-628-0175

        ________________________________

        Sales and Information Sales@spyville. com
        10:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST
        This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the person, persons, or organization to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete this message from your system. The contents expressed in this message are the authors own and may not reflect the views and opinions of Spyville.com

      • SUNIL SHARMA
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2010
          Dear Leif,

          We can assist you in  India,Pakistan,Afghanistan,Nepal,Bangladesh,Sri Lanka,Malaysia,
          Iran,Iraq,Syria,Yemen and many other countries in this part of the world.

          regards,
          Sunil Sharma,CEO,
          AUTHENTIC INVESTIGATION,

          (Former Inspector of Police,Central
          Bureau of Investigation,India)
          C-260-A, Patparganj,
          Opp.Anand Lok Appartments,
          MAYUR VIHAR PHASE-1,
          NEW DELHI-110091,
          INDIA
          Tel: +91-11-65389229 (office)
          +91-9899793007 (mobile)
          www.authenticinvestigation.com
          Member,W.A.P.I.,British Agents Group  and I.W.W.A
          Into investigations since 1985.
          Covering India,Pakistan,Afghanistan,Nepal,Bangladesh,Sri Lanka,Iran,Iraq,Syria and many other countries in this part of the world.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 6, 2010
            The job has been done thanks all for you info.

            Leif