Re: [infoguys-list] Heads up To the Group

  • sherlockhomz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2010
      Sounds like the same guys recently demoted from White House dinner
      protection.
      Martin Lichtig

      3874 Valleyview Street
      Mohegan Lake, NY 10547
      Serving Westchester & Putnam Counties
      NYS Licensed Private Investigator License # 11000051467
      NYC Licensed Process Server License # 0965095
      sherlockhomz@...

      In a message dated 1/4/2010 6:20:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      assoresearch@... writes:

      I don't know if there is anything to this, but I wanted to give everyone a
      heads up. I received a call from a gentleman inquiring about my putting
      some spyware on a cell phone for him. The caller ID read US Government. I
      could hear radio communication in the background and someone turned it
      down
      very quickly. I would think that if it were a sting they would have
      blocked the call. But then who knows. Once it became clear to him that I
      was
      not interested and explained to him that the software is illegal, he
      thanked
      me and terminated the call. I just thought it might be a good idea to
      pass this along.

      Best regards

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock