RE: [infoguys-list] 100% political - delete if not interested

  • TSCM SO Grp
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2009
      I've found legislation to be a complete disappointment most of the time
      Many kudos for having the patience to read through it.
      Its amazing that it takes that much paper and verbage to make a point into
      law

      Hence my appreciation for the constitution the way it was originally
      written..

      BR

      Mitch Davis
      TSCM/Special Operations Group
      20 Music Square West,Suite 208
      Nashville,TN 37203 USA
      615 251 0441
      Fax 615 523 0300
      MitchD@...
      www.tscmusa.com
      Tools for investigators at www.covertworx.com

      _____

      .

      <http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=1003554/grpspId=1705059354/msgId
      =15606/stime=1262223900/nc1=3848640/nc2=3848583/nc3=4836040>