First Surveillance Assignment of 2010: UFC 108: This Saturday, January 2

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2009
      ATTENTION: Licensed Private Investigators/Detectives:

      This SATURDAY, JANUARY 2ND, Former World Champion and Ultimate
      Fighter® season ten coach "Suga" RASHAD EVANS takes on Brazilian
      powerhouse THIAGO SILVA, in Ultimate Fighting Championship 108, live
      from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas in an "explosive Light
      Heavyweight main event that has serious implications on the title
      picture".

      Complimented by a terrific undercard of World Class MMA opponents, the
      first UFC PPV telecast of the new year is expected to draw substantial
      television viewership worldwide , and commercial theft and unlawful
      exhibition of the broadcast will no doubt be extensive. (See:
      www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.Home&eid=2533
      <http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.Home&eid=2533> ).

      We welcome newcomer, as well as veteran piracy investigators to
      participate in this weekend's covert surveillance assignment. As
      always, we will be policing the event for commercial locations
      exhibiting by any and all means of transmission (cable, satellite,
      streaming, videotape, etc.) Not simply DirecTv.). Legal Lists and
      Pirate Leads will be sent to all participating agencies this Friday and
      Saturday.

      Principals of qualified agencies please contact me in confidence for
      complete details concerning these and other surveillance assignments.
      NB: You must be fully licensed/accredited to work for our clients and
      law firm.

      Jackie Cortez, Director of Investigations

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      First Library Square
      1114 Fremont Avenue
      South Pasadena, CA 91030-3227

      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (626) 799-9797

      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795

      TPRLA@... <mailto:TPRLA@...>

      Professional Member in Good Standing:

      -UNITED STATES ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS (USAPI)

      -PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS OF CALIFORNIA (PICA)

      -CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED INVESTIGATORS, INC. (CALI)

      "Proudly Serving the Closed-Circuit Industry Since 1994"

      Looking Ahead:

      SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH

      UFC 109: "RELENTLESS"

      RANDY COUTURE v. MARK COLEMAN