[infoguys-list] Your INDIAN CONNECTION

  • lancerindia@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 1999
      I am KUNWAR VIKRAM SINGH Managing Director of LANCERS NETWORK LIMITED
      India's largest organisation of private investigation.I am President
      of National Association Of Detectives (NAD) and also Chariman of the
      Association Of Security Organisations Of India.I remained on the Board
      of The Council Of International Investigators Inc (CII) for three
      terms.I shall be happy to undertake any assignment in India, Nepal
      Srilanka and Middle East Countries.You may visit our website
      www.lancerindia.com

      Wishing all Private Investigators a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

      Kunwar Vikram Singh
      New Delhi
      India.
      Phone # 91-11-6174562, 91-11-6105616