[infoguys-list] Re: Person locate

  • Georgia McClure
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 23, 2000
      Thanks, but we do not know anymore about her.  Only that she was in Louderdale County Miss during 1946 and placed a baby for adoption born then. She had a previous birth, also.
      Georgia McClure

      Joe92028@... wrote:

      what is the date of birth and ss# maybe i can help

      Install today:
      http://click.egroups.com/1/2344/1/_/531/_/953788611/

      -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1

    • Snaf001@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 23, 2000
        sounds like your spitin in the wind you have to courses
        1. get the hospital records ( yea ya brieb em it works )
        2. sue in court to open the records
      • pat childress
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 23, 2000
          >From: Joe92028@...
          >To: infoguys-list@egroups.com
          >Subject: [infoguys-list] Re: Person locate
          >Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 00:16:32 EST
          >

          >what is the date of birth and ss# maybe i can help

          >Joe What is your fee? 455-39-6591 Feb. 12, 1965 thanks P

          >-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1

        • Laura Wallace
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 23, 2000
            E-mail back privately to eachother please...